<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/175979289726321446?origin\x3dhttp://i-brown.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Thursday, May 8, 2008

L.O.L

i suddenly feel that im going through a senond cycle of puberty!.. not like i'm having wet dreams nor i'm growing more undesirable hair.. its like.. no matter how much i eat.. i wouldnt feel full.. its like i eat a lot.. but it seems to be just filling off my teeth gaps. LOLS!

O_O.. forget about it.. thank god that my weight dint increase.. LOLS!. GROW MAN, eradicate those fats.. convert it to muscles. bitches.

LOLS..

okay.. today school was rather frustrating for me..As i start the day off with a lecture by my dad.. O_O.. feeling rather fucked up. but whatever.. LOLS..

i told kenji that i couldnt make it fo the saturday's cyber gaming. he sound rather disappointed. yeah.. sorry. T_T. i dint mean to like say that i'm not going like for no reason at this very moment.. its like my dad. damn. i shant go into details.

then later during recess. lols.. i dint have the courage to tell dong that i couldnt make it as well for the bugis meet-up. T_T". damn.. i even msg him.. telling him don't be angry if i tell you something. LOLS.. forget it.. then i told him anyway.. he say okay.. not much of a big reaction that im anticipating him to have..

ahem! according to the prudence concept.. company should anticipate more expense rather then overstating profits. LOLS!

okok.. its lame.. ~~~

then then then.. here comes te FUN part.. LOLS
we had the D.I.S.C written REPORT!.
YAY!. lets celebrate yeah COMEON!
lols.. okok.. O_O
our class the statistic were like.. 2 people is 'D'
8 people is 'I'
15 people is 'S'
not sure with 'C'

guess which catagory i fall into!?

*drum rolls* rolls rolls rolls rolls rolls!

IM AN 'I'.. TAADAA!. LOLS.. obviously im an 'I' lah
for godness sake.. im like so out-going, spontanous,positive,fun-loving,sociable,amiable LOLS.. OKOK.. lols.. self-praising again.. =/

yeah.. there's actually 3 HIGH/CONSISTENT 'I's in my class. guess who is it?
ITS ME,ESTEE AND YIYUAN!.. YAY!!
lols.. basically.. that "boss" says that we are enjoy attention, recognition, extremely talkative blah blah blah blah blah.... okay whatever. now i find that i hate going into details..

aiyah.. LOLS. the report for me.. its like 99.99% true.. =X.

dunno what to blog le.. lets put an end to this.. CHOW!
senond cycle of puberty O_O?; 5:34 PM

Name : Jagger
Age : 18
Colour: Brown
Height: 140.0cm
School: Temasek Polytechnic
Course: Business Studies Grouping

In a nutshell,
I'm short and stout.
I'm brown.
I'm a major late-comer.
Being perpertually late is my habit.
It is all written on my face.

Things I Do
-Play
-Eat
-Sleep
-Excremate
-Fantasies
-Lift weights
-Insults & Sarcasm
-Sleep in nudity
-X.O.X.O with pillows

Later, suckers

WISHes
-to be browner
-be less horny
-grow more MUSCLEs

LINK OUTS TO SEXYs
[SIS]
- MRS.SEAH
[MISTERs]
- MISTER DONG-XUAN
- MISTER ED-RIC
- MISTER ZI-CHAO
- MISTER BOON-KIANG
- MISTER RAY-MOND
- MISTER I-VAN
- MISTER LIAN-SHENG
- MISTER WIL-SON
[MISSYs]
- MISSY JING-YI
- MISSY ELE-NA
- MISSY ES-TEE
- MISSY DOR-CAS
- MISSY WEN-YA
-
MISSY LY HEANG
- MISSY CHING-HUI
- MISSY SAN-DRA
- MISSY CAR-MEN
- MISSY G-RACE
- MISSY HUI-WEN
- MISSY SE-LE-NA
- MISSY NU-RUL
- MISSY FEE-FAH
- MISSY JO-LENE
- MISSY SHU-MEI
- MISSY CRYS-TA-LINE




MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a MySpace Music Playlist at MixPod.com