<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/175979289726321446?origin\x3dhttp://i-brown.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Wednesday, April 22, 2009

HELLO!

School was a blast today!

i went to meet my poly friends at the mussshroom at 11am today. Then we were off to mesha? something like that. They had their brunch, however I dint eat. Stomachache :(

soooo, afterwhich, we went hunting for our classroom. GUESS WHAT? We are lost. LOL. then we were late for the lesson for approximately 10mins. =/

Today we had communication skills 1. The lesson was intriguing. I love it. However its somehow like english, but the teacher kept put into emphasis that this isntan english lesson. LOL

whatever ;D

Andrew was the LAST to reach, he had a penalty of singing a songggg. muawahaha. LOLOL.

Lessons ended early today. At around 1.30pm instead of 2pm. I called dong immediately to meet with him! he called me go to Bizpark to find him and zichaoooo. So good to see zichao there too. :D

After their lunch, I accompanied them to go collect their ezlink, however it is not done yet.. AWWWWWWWW! LOLOL.

We went to join CCA. Dong and I joined rugby. I hope it is fun :D [ Sorry dorcas ]

Hmm Hmm Hmm Hmm. We took bus to sengkang to meet jingyi.

then 86 to PHS. Collect their testimonial and certificates. Hahaha.

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. we went to AMK hub. DINED at NewYorkNewYork. I dint finish the whole pizza. I feel sinful. =/

I went to cut my hair just now. I SUPER ADORE MY HAIR RIGHT NOW!!! LOLOL :D I LOVE IT. WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.

Jagger Adores Himself :D

Hmmm hmm, I went for a short jog just now. LOL. everybody I must jog at least ONCE.

one time in the morning, one time at evening. IF YOU THINK YOU CAN, YOU CAN. YOU CAN YOU CAN!!

EHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, I'm off to work :D

THANKS FOR THE SONGS DONG. And all those bus fares today. I LOVEEE YOUUU. LOLOLOL.

Kidding. :D
; 7:15 PM

Name : Jagger
Age : 18
Colour: Brown
Height: 140.0cm
School: Temasek Polytechnic
Course: Business Studies Grouping

In a nutshell,
I'm short and stout.
I'm brown.
I'm a major late-comer.
Being perpertually late is my habit.
It is all written on my face.

Things I Do
-Play
-Eat
-Sleep
-Excremate
-Fantasies
-Lift weights
-Insults & Sarcasm
-Sleep in nudity
-X.O.X.O with pillows

Later, suckers

WISHes
-to be browner
-be less horny
-grow more MUSCLEs

LINK OUTS TO SEXYs
[SIS]
- MRS.SEAH
[MISTERs]
- MISTER DONG-XUAN
- MISTER ED-RIC
- MISTER ZI-CHAO
- MISTER BOON-KIANG
- MISTER RAY-MOND
- MISTER I-VAN
- MISTER LIAN-SHENG
- MISTER WIL-SON
[MISSYs]
- MISSY JING-YI
- MISSY ELE-NA
- MISSY ES-TEE
- MISSY DOR-CAS
- MISSY WEN-YA
-
MISSY LY HEANG
- MISSY CHING-HUI
- MISSY SAN-DRA
- MISSY CAR-MEN
- MISSY G-RACE
- MISSY HUI-WEN
- MISSY SE-LE-NA
- MISSY NU-RUL
- MISSY FEE-FAH
- MISSY JO-LENE
- MISSY SHU-MEI
- MISSY CRYS-TA-LINE




MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a MySpace Music Playlist at MixPod.com