<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/175979289726321446?origin\x3dhttp://i-brown.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Thursday, May 28, 2009

Hello!

*oh lord heavenly father, please forgive those sins that i've sinned against you, and may my soul be redeem, for thee is the kingdom, for your power and glory forever and ever. amen.*

I am like major-ly late today. boohoo. It's accounting, who cares~ LOL.

hmmm, I cant see kenrick when i enter the lecture hall. So I just proceeded down to the seats beside melanie. then halfway through, her friends below were bursting into laughter because a girl beside her friends farted? but i seriously cannot smell anything.

then her friend said, "she think she is a cannon, keep bombing" then we all burst into laughter. It is super distracting. ~_~

afterwhich, we went for CSA excel test. and i scored quite badly. 11.5 over 15. quite a number of ppl got 15 out of 15 and some 14.5 out of 15. but still got ppl did worst than me. hahaha. so i can like just chills

tommorrow will get back comm skill essay. I HOPE i get like C and above. just dont give me a D. its ugly!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fucking stress.

OH YA

TO DEAR MUMMY: HAPPY BIRTHDAY! YOU HAVE BEEN A GOOD MUMMY.

hmmmmmmmm, i like you because you're always postive and not negative. you're negative only when daddy is around because daddy is a negative person. When i'm like fucking stress, you de-stress me by saying i can do it because i'm smart. making me feel better. you always give me money, which i like. but now u never give me money i very sad. LOL. but this is because i said i want to buy the vaio laptop myself. HAIZ. stupid mouth of mine.

LOLOLOL. HOW COME suddenly i felt tat im typing in such a singlish way!? NOOOO!

========

Ok, back to why am I feeling so stress now. . .

there is so MANY project running concurrently. LIKE FUCK!?!? can we like slow down our modules? LOL. that is only possible if i retain. but hell no, im not going to retain. ~_~

I will try my best to be efficient and stay competitive. I feel that I have a strong sense of urgency when it comes to project. Unneccessary stress is like overwhelming me.

i really want to like build my arms and shoulder up. ~_~ fucking dumbbells, not heavy enough for me, because its like i need to do more repetition to like feel the stress on my arms, which i dont like? =_____=.

COME ON, exploding arms. here i come.

============

UP COMING PLANS!

Tomorrow - Tennis
Saturday - going to school's library, the fifth floor *quiet floor* to study?
- meet my friends at novena at 4pm. (i think i forget what is it about)
- trim my hair (i've a major hair crisis now) FUCKKKKKKKK!
- night jogging
Sunday - Swimming at noon
- go home study
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MUMMY; 9:01 PM

Name : Jagger
Age : 18
Colour: Brown
Height: 140.0cm
School: Temasek Polytechnic
Course: Business Studies Grouping

In a nutshell,
I'm short and stout.
I'm brown.
I'm a major late-comer.
Being perpertually late is my habit.
It is all written on my face.

Things I Do
-Play
-Eat
-Sleep
-Excremate
-Fantasies
-Lift weights
-Insults & Sarcasm
-Sleep in nudity
-X.O.X.O with pillows

Later, suckers

WISHes
-to be browner
-be less horny
-grow more MUSCLEs

LINK OUTS TO SEXYs
[SIS]
- MRS.SEAH
[MISTERs]
- MISTER DONG-XUAN
- MISTER ED-RIC
- MISTER ZI-CHAO
- MISTER BOON-KIANG
- MISTER RAY-MOND
- MISTER I-VAN
- MISTER LIAN-SHENG
- MISTER WIL-SON
[MISSYs]
- MISSY JING-YI
- MISSY ELE-NA
- MISSY ES-TEE
- MISSY DOR-CAS
- MISSY WEN-YA
-
MISSY LY HEANG
- MISSY CHING-HUI
- MISSY SAN-DRA
- MISSY CAR-MEN
- MISSY G-RACE
- MISSY HUI-WEN
- MISSY SE-LE-NA
- MISSY NU-RUL
- MISSY FEE-FAH
- MISSY JO-LENE
- MISSY SHU-MEI
- MISSY CRYS-TA-LINE




MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a MySpace Music Playlist at MixPod.com