<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/175979289726321446?origin\x3dhttp://i-brown.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Friday, May 29, 2009

UPCOMING PLANS!

Tennis session was a success; DAMN FUN :D I WANT TENNISSSS NOT PENISS!
NIGHT JOGGING TODAY! I feel toned >=)

Tommorrow I will be going to school's library, the fifth floor *quiet floor* to study
- meet my friends at novena at 4pm. (i think i forget what is it about)

Sunday - Swimming at noon
- go home study

Jagger is getting more and more organised! YESSS!

TOMMORROW WILL BE...... ECONS and POM, and CSA! THREE IN ONE :D

--------

After tennis, me, gaoyang, kenrick and asyraf went to the toilet to bath. It feels good!! The first experience of bathing in school. HAHAHAHA.

Hmmmm, comm skill was rather ok today

oh my god, if you know the facts about MACDONALDS, U WOULDNT WANT TO EAT IT.

*I HATE MACDONALDSS!!!*

TODAY was uniform day!! LOLOL. We cam-whored like as if it has no tommorrow, i will get the photos from my friends and i will upload ASAP! HAHAHAHHA

*I'm cute in uniform*

P.S: OMGG! dong, your good friend cassandra said I am scary. =_____= I'm care bear, how to be scary. Thanks a lot.

-------------

POM lecture was rather dry. HAHAHA but i like it.

and and and and and and and and I. . . .

SHAVED LINES ON MY HEAD AGAIN! *zigzag LINESSS* I'm so happy. HAHAHAHA
UNIFORM DAY; 9:28 PM

Name : Jagger
Age : 18
Colour: Brown
Height: 140.0cm
School: Temasek Polytechnic
Course: Business Studies Grouping

In a nutshell,
I'm short and stout.
I'm brown.
I'm a major late-comer.
Being perpertually late is my habit.
It is all written on my face.

Things I Do
-Play
-Eat
-Sleep
-Excremate
-Fantasies
-Lift weights
-Insults & Sarcasm
-Sleep in nudity
-X.O.X.O with pillows

Later, suckers

WISHes
-to be browner
-be less horny
-grow more MUSCLEs

LINK OUTS TO SEXYs
[SIS]
- MRS.SEAH
[MISTERs]
- MISTER DONG-XUAN
- MISTER ED-RIC
- MISTER ZI-CHAO
- MISTER BOON-KIANG
- MISTER RAY-MOND
- MISTER I-VAN
- MISTER LIAN-SHENG
- MISTER WIL-SON
[MISSYs]
- MISSY JING-YI
- MISSY ELE-NA
- MISSY ES-TEE
- MISSY DOR-CAS
- MISSY WEN-YA
-
MISSY LY HEANG
- MISSY CHING-HUI
- MISSY SAN-DRA
- MISSY CAR-MEN
- MISSY G-RACE
- MISSY HUI-WEN
- MISSY SE-LE-NA
- MISSY NU-RUL
- MISSY FEE-FAH
- MISSY JO-LENE
- MISSY SHU-MEI
- MISSY CRYS-TA-LINE




MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a MySpace Music Playlist at MixPod.com