<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/175979289726321446?origin\x3dhttp://i-brown.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Hello, this is my small puny space for my daily rantings.

Actually the title of this post should be -removed- instead of do more, and complaint less.

Do more? Complaint less?

Life is fair? or should I say life is never fair. Sacrifices must be made to excel in life.

On the whole, my groupmates are a bunch of hardworking cows and bulls. KUDOS to all cows and bulls.

-------------

Something kept bothering me, being gentleman? and gracious? If it was the past, my answer will be a definite yes when these questions were to be posed to me.

However, in the present, or maybe even the mere future, my answer ambiguous. It will be a yes or no. Maybe the answer is determine based on different people that I want to help and I dont want to help.

Be gracious and helpful to be laughed at. Maybe this is why I've turned so apathetic. I'm pathetic.

-------------

I think I've a serious problem with myself. Not being the attitude part, as I think that I've improved a lot on my attitude problem, even since I entered poly.

I can hardly find someone to put trust in. Or maybe now I've found a few.


-I'm thinking if I should lock my blog up now. topics are getting sensitive and emotional for me.-

-Life's a bitch-
Do more, and complaint less; 4:18 AM

Name : Jagger
Age : 18
Colour: Brown
Height: 140.0cm
School: Temasek Polytechnic
Course: Business Studies Grouping

In a nutshell,
I'm short and stout.
I'm brown.
I'm a major late-comer.
Being perpertually late is my habit.
It is all written on my face.

Things I Do
-Play
-Eat
-Sleep
-Excremate
-Fantasies
-Lift weights
-Insults & Sarcasm
-Sleep in nudity
-X.O.X.O with pillows

Later, suckers

WISHes
-to be browner
-be less horny
-grow more MUSCLEs

LINK OUTS TO SEXYs
[SIS]
- MRS.SEAH
[MISTERs]
- MISTER DONG-XUAN
- MISTER ED-RIC
- MISTER ZI-CHAO
- MISTER BOON-KIANG
- MISTER RAY-MOND
- MISTER I-VAN
- MISTER LIAN-SHENG
- MISTER WIL-SON
[MISSYs]
- MISSY JING-YI
- MISSY ELE-NA
- MISSY ES-TEE
- MISSY DOR-CAS
- MISSY WEN-YA
-
MISSY LY HEANG
- MISSY CHING-HUI
- MISSY SAN-DRA
- MISSY CAR-MEN
- MISSY G-RACE
- MISSY HUI-WEN
- MISSY SE-LE-NA
- MISSY NU-RUL
- MISSY FEE-FAH
- MISSY JO-LENE
- MISSY SHU-MEI
- MISSY CRYS-TA-LINE




MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a MySpace Music Playlist at MixPod.com